Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Making New Friends


Attractive girl at the bar: Hey you.
Me: (Turns around looking left and right)
Girl: No, you!
Me: (Points at himself) Me?
Girl: (Nods)
Me: Oh no you must be mistaken.
Girl: Haha, you're funny...

(About two hours and many drinks later)

Girl: You know you're kinda cute. I kinda want to sleep with you.
Me: (Chokes on drink)
Girl: But you're definitely not the foolish kind of guy to just sleep with a girl you just met.
Me: No, I assure you, I'm very foolish.
Girl: Nah, you're more of a friend. Oh what to do...
Me: ... Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
Girl: Yeah, let's not have sex.
Me: That is not what I was thinking.

So I've been out here in San Francisco for about a month now and I've been making some new friends. I guess things are going well.

2 comments:

bing said...

what was the resolution?

skyxie said...

I made a new friend. That is all.