Monday, October 13, 2008

I still suck at art...

More tablet practice... I've got a looooong way to go... I wasn't even sure if I even wanted to make this post or just spare myself the humiliation. :(

More tablet practice... I've got a looooong way to go...



I started out today with a great idea for a strip that I've wanted to draw for a few weeks now. Everything was going great this afternoon when the pressure sensitivity on my tablet was really getting reflected in my line. However, sometime during the day, probably when I went out to get some groceries, the pressure sensitivity suddenly stopped working and I was left with just a discrete line again - no different than drawing with a mouse, albeit a very agile mouse.

Distraught and without any will to continue my previous drawing, I just figured I'd doodle instead. I still have great lengths to go to get used to using this thing afterall.

No comments: