Saturday, November 29, 2008

Atlas Hugged

There's something for everyone on the internet. For just about any sexual fetish or fantasy that you can imagine, there is surely some website out there that caters to your interest, whether that interest is plastic(NSFW!), wrapping Roy Orbison in cling-film, or even a single-minded drive for self-improvement, productive achievement, personal happiness, and laissez-faire capitalism. Honestly, the internet has everything.

Among the links above, most people are probably most shocked to see the Ray Orbison stories. They are pretty bizarre, but frankly I've known about Ulrich Haarburste's (published) stories about wrapping Roy Orbinson in cling-film for over a year now so that feels like old news to me. However, I only recently heard about the fountainhead of romance recently from a small featurette in New York magazine.

Oh, if only I had discovered this website sooner! Perhaps then I may have already met delightful individuals such as...
mxjohnxm, Greenville, South Carolina
“One can’t love man without hating most of the creatures who pretend to bear his name.”
You can tell this guy's a true player by how he pulls out that old misanthropy line.

thustotyrants, Selden, New York
[I am] short, stark, and mansome.

You should contact me if you are a skinny woman. If your words are a meaningful progression of concepts rather than a series of vocalizations induced by your spinal cord for the purpose of complementing my tone of voice. If you’ve seen the meatbot, the walking automaton, the pod-people, the dense, glazy-eyed substrate through which living organisms such as myself must escape to reach air and sunlight. If you’ve realized that if speech is to be regarded as a cognitive function, technically they aren’t speaking, and you don’t have to listen.

How sweet and charming! No wonder this website has been such a well-kept secret.

1 comment:

Angela said...

I own one milf sex dolland it's really great.