Thursday, May 21, 2009

For the first time in History

(Picture taken from New York Magazine)

This week is Fleet Week in New York, which is an event that I normally do not care for, but this year is a little different. My roommate cannot stop mentioning all the hot men in uniform she has seen all over the city and that just got "It's Raining Men" by The Weathergirls stuck deep (real deep) in my head. Honestly, when I think of a bunch of hot men coming all over a city, "Its Raining Men" is what I think of.

Today at work, with that song still stuck in my head, I knew I just had to listen to that song at work. On repeat. Which was fine (people listen to music here on headphones all the time) until I accidentally yanked my headphone out of my speakers and blasted the song across the office.

That was really embarassing.


No comments: