Saturday, July 04, 2009

Nyan-Nyan

Recently, a website has emerged from obscurity to completely redefine the world of posing for photographs. The largest impact can be found in the realm of myspace and facebook self-portraiture. Of course, I am referring to the site known as asianposes.

Now everywhere, across the nation, young people at parties (especially asian parties) and in their dorms or bedrooms are abandoning the lookatthisfuckinghipster or the awkwardfamilyphoto for the okay, the heart, and the namesake of this blog post, the nyan-nyan. Even I could not resist.

I've been aware of this site for a number of weeks now, but I've held back from posting anything about it so that I could have ample time to prepare my own asianposes.
Hey, there!

I'm so confused,

and mad, ...

and oh-so-sad (zomg I'm so emo!)...


... because my tooth hurts.
(Asianposes.com actually calls this last pose "punch in the face", but I think that's a misnomer).

No comments: